I purchased a full set of Sharp Select Knives at Sam's Club during a Demonstration. My knives are all dull and have rusted. I feel this is a mis-representation of the product.

I would like to exchange them or get a refund......they are not as they were shown in the store. I have kept the knives in a Knife Block and taken excellent care of them......If this purchase is an indication that the demonstrations are Sam's Club are not actually guaranteed as promised in the demo......I will no longer purchase anything during these visits.

It appears that the knives used in the demo are a much better quality than the ones sold to the purchasers.

Bonnie Ballard

4694 Huron Rd.

Madeira Beach, FL. 33708

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hessler worldwide knife from Hessler Worldwide. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hessler Worldwide to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hessler Worldwide for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments