Hessler Worldwide - Review about Hessler Gourmet Series Knife Set from Fort Worth, Texas
I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX.I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with my silver to wash and put away (it was in the water for about 6 minutes).
When I reached for the handle of the knife to pull it out of the soapy water, the knife blade was missing. It snapped off just above the handle. The remaining knives dulled after 4-6 weeks off use.
Do not waste your money on these knives, the materials used to forge these knives appear to be of inferior and or substandard materials.I sat this same knife next to my sink to deal with returning to Sam's Club, and it rusted in 2 days.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hessler Gourmet Series Knife Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "My wife is wandering around lost in Fort Worth because BOTH the physical address written in your reservation AND the map location linked to by the "Get Directions" hyperlink in..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."