Hessler Worldwide - Review about Hessler Gourmet Series Knife Set from Fort Worth, Texas
I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX.I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with my silver to wash and put away (it was in the water for about 6 minutes).
When I reached for the handle of the knife to pull it out of the soapy water, the knife blade was missing. It snapped off just above the handle. The remaining knives dulled after 4-6 weeks off use.
Do not waste your money on these knives, the materials used to forge these knives appear to be of inferior and or substandard materials.I sat this same knife next to my sink to deal with returning to Sam's Club, and it rusted in 2 days.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hessler Gourmet Series Knife Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "Horrible shoes do NOT buy it's been only a month and a half and this you already have a hole I called customer service and she asking me what..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."