Hessler Worldwide - Review about Hessler Gourmet Series Knife Set from Fort Worth, Texas
I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX.I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with my silver to wash and put away (it was in the water for about 6 minutes).
When I reached for the handle of the knife to pull it out of the soapy water, the knife blade was missing. It snapped off just above the handle. The remaining knives dulled after 4-6 weeks off use.
Do not waste your money on these knives, the materials used to forge these knives appear to be of inferior and or substandard materials.I sat this same knife next to my sink to deal with returning to Sam's Club, and it rusted in 2 days.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hessler Gourmet Series Knife Set
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I took a pretty expensive jacket with reflective striping on it to George Wood for embroidery. They sent it to their contractor who does this work for the, They are..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."