1.3K views

I bought the knives at Sams Club, Dallas TX.I used the long thin knife one time at Thanksgiving, I put it in my stainless steel sink along with my silver to wash and put away (it was in the water for about 6 minutes).

When I reached for the handle of the knife to pull it out of the soapy water, the knife blade was missing. It snapped off just above the handle. The remaining knives dulled after 4-6 weeks off use.

Do not waste your money on these knives, the materials used to forge these knives appear to be of inferior and or substandard materials.I sat this same knife next to my sink to deal with returning to Sam's Club, and it rusted in 2 days.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hessler worldwide knife from Hessler Worldwide and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hessler Worldwide to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hessler Worldwide for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hessler Worldwide?

Comments

How much did you pay for it. You get what you pay for.