They rust faster than any knives I have ever had. They are a big pain and who want rusty knives? The fillet knife is nice the rest seem just okay. I hope Sam's will take them back because I just purchased them and hate them.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hessler worldwide knife from Hessler Worldwide. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hessler Worldwide to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hessler Worldwide for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hessler Worldwide?

Comments